Thursday 26 April 2012

Make Funny Massages

My friends are ask me for how to create batch file which will create funny massages on college computers.


In this article I am going to show you how to create Funny 

Massages.

Ok lets start making it...

first copy the code below 

echo off
:A
msg * Hello I want to be your friend...
Msg * If you want to make me your friend...
msg * press ok.....
msg * ok now we are friends...
Msg * lets have fun together.... 
GOTO A

Now paste it into notepad & save it as  


Funny Massage.bat

To check double click & open it...


If you want to start it automatically when computer starts follow below steps


Goto start menu


All programes


then right click on startup & open


now paste you batch file inside startup folder 


now restart your computer to see the effects

Thanks for reading this article...

Have Fun.... 

1 comment :